$30 per person or $25 per person for groups of 10 or more
PLEASE BE WAITING AT ONE OF THESE DEPARTURE POINTS 5 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE TIMES LISTED
TIMES DEPARTURE POINTS TO NORTH CANTERBURY WINE & FOOD 2021
9.10am Lincoln - bus stop outside Famous Grouse Hotel, Gerald St
9.20am Halswell - outside BestStart, 296 Halswell Rd
9.35am Cashmere - opposite the Cashmere Club, Colombo St
9.40am City - 164 St Asaph St (under the Warehouse Stationery Sign)
9.45am Bealey Ave, outside Southern Cross Hospital Bealey Ave
9.50am Cranford St, outside Placemakers
9.55am Papanui - outside Foodstuffs Head Office, Main North Rd
10.00am Northwood - outside Northwood New World, Main North Rd
10.00am Rangiora - outside The Plough Hotel, 298 High St
10.15am Woodend - outside Canterbury Honda, main road, Woodend
10.30am Amberley - outside the Amberley Hotel, main road ($25pp use coupon
Terms and Conditions For Purchasing Bus Tickets to North Canterbury Wine and Food Festival 2021
1. I agree to check this webpage for any updates to the bus schedule, which may be required due to road closures, and changes outside of our control.
2. Bus tickets include a $3 non-refundable booking fee.
3. Bus tickets are non-refundable, unless the North Canterbury Wine and Food Festival 2021 is cancelled.
4. It is the individuals responsibility to be on time. Refunds will not be issued if the bus is missed.
5. No alcohol or food is to be consumed on the buses.
6. Any behaviour deemed unacceptable by our staff will result in you being denied access to, or removed from our buses. It will be your own responsibility to find and pay for alternative transportation.
7. Buses will leave the North Canterbury Wine and Food Festival as they fill up in the afternoon. Final bus leaves the festival at 5.00pm. No refunds will be issued if the bus is missed. No exceptions.
The only way to purchase our bus tickets to the North Canterbury Wine Festival is through this webpage.
You will need to make separate bookings if you have people getting on at different departure points.
Please print off your tickets.
Please show your ticket to your driver, and retain your ticket for the return journey.
With multiple buses travelling, we cannot guarantee groups will be seated together.
Not all buses stop at all stops on the way up.
Buses leave the festival as they fill up, and the last buses leave at 5.00pm.
You do not need to get on the same bus that you came up on, as all buses stop at all the stops on the return trip, with the exception of the Rangiora/Amberley service.
Payment for bus tickets is via Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account, just a credit/debit card.
By buying tickets you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions
Use coupon code 10ORMORE for group bookings of 10 or more people
Use coupon code Amberley25 for tickets from Amberley
To purchase your festival ticket, please go to https://www.iticket.co.nz/events/2021/mar/nc-wine-food