With 6 pickup points all over Christchurch city, along with Lincoln and Woodend, why drive?
BUS TICKETS NORTH CANTERBURY WINE & FOOD FESTIVAL
Sunday 3 March 2024 GLENMARK DOMAIN, WAIPARA
$35 per person or $30 per person for groups of 10 or more
Both ticket prices include all booking fees
The only way to purchase our bus tickets to the North Canterbury Wine Festival is through this webpage.
You will need to make separate bookings if you have people getting on at different departure points.
Please print off your tickets.
Please show your ticket to your driver, and retain your ticket for the return journey.
With multiple buses travelling, we cannot guarantee groups will be seated together.
Not all buses stop at all stops on the way up.
Buses leave the festival as they fill up, and the last buses leave at 5.00pm.
You do not need to get on the same bus that you came up on, as all buses stop at all the stops on the return trip.
Payment for bus tickets is via Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account, just a credit/debit card.
By buying tickets you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions
PLEASE BE WAITING AT ONE OF THESE DEPARTURE POINTS 5 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE TIMES LISTED
TIMES DEPARTURE POINTS TO NORTH CANTERBURY WINE & FOOD
9.10am Lincoln - bus stop outside Famous Grouse Hotel, Gerald St
9.20am Halswell - outside BestStart, 296 Halswell Rd
9.35am Cashmere - opposite the Cashmere Club, Colombo St
9.40am City - 164 St Asaph St (under the Warehouse Stationery Sign)
9.45am Bealey Ave, outside Southern Cross Hospital Bealey Ave
9.50am Cranford St, outside Placemakers
10.00am Belfast - outside Z petrol station, Main North Road
10.15am Woodend - outside Canterbury Honda, main road, Woodend
Terms and Conditions For Purchasing Bus Tickets to North Canterbury Wine and Food Festival 2024
1. I agree to check this webpage for any updates to the bus schedule, which may be required due to road closures, and changes outside of our control.
2. Bus tickets price includes a $5 non-refundable booking fee.
3. Bus tickets are non-refundable, unless the North Canterbury Wine and Food Festival 2024 is cancelled.
4. It is the individuals responsibility to be on time. Refunds will not be issued if the bus is missed.
5. No alcohol or food is to be consumed on the buses.
6. Any behaviour deemed unacceptable by our staff will result in you being denied access to, or removed from our buses. It will be your own responsibility to find and pay for alternative transportation.
7. Buses will leave the North Canterbury Wine and Food Festival as they fill up in the afternoon. Final bus leaves the festival at 5.00pm. No refunds will be issued if the bus is missed. No exceptions.