THE WINERY TOUR 2017
WAIPARA HILLS WINERY SATURDAY 18 FEB 2017
Book your tickets below, and your tickets will be emailed out to you. Please print off all tickets. One for each person.
You must have a ticket to board the buses. No ticket no seat!
We aim to arrive as gates open, but this will depend on any hold-ups, traffic etc.
Please show your ticket to your driver, and retain your ticket for the return journey.
Buses leave the concert immediately following the final act or encore. It is your responsibility to be on time. Buses do not wait for stragglers.
Show your ticket to your driver on the return trip and you can get on any bus, as all buses stop at all stops.
With multiple buses travelling, we cannot guarantee groups will be seated together.
DEPARTURE TIMES & DEPARTURE POINTS
3.35pm Lincoln - bus stop outside Famous Grouse Hotel, Gerald St
3.45pm Halswell - outside Edukids, 296 Halswell Rd
4.00pm Cashmere - opposite the Cashmere Club, Colombo St
4.05pm City - outside Onestaff, 164 St Asaph St
4.10pm Bealey Ave, outside Southern Cross Hospital
4.15pm Cranford St, outside Placemakers
4.20pm Papanui - outside Foodstuffs Head Office, Main North Rd
4.25pm Northwood - outside New World, Main North Rd
4.45pm Woodend - opposite BP, Main North Rd
These departures are correct as of 26 October, but due to ongoing changes to our city,
including temporary road closures, please check back here prior to the concert for any
changes to the schedule.
Please book your bus tickets below.
Tickets will be emailed out to you.
By purchasing tickets you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions listed below
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
1. I agree to check this webpage for any updates to the bus schedule, which may be required due to road closures, and changes outside of our control
2. Bus tickets include a $5 non-refundable booking fee
3. Bus tickets are non-refundable, unless the concert is cancelled.
4. It is the individuals responsibility to be on time. Refunds will not be issued if the bus is missed.
5. No alcohol or food is to be consumed on the buses.
6. Strictly no BYO alcohol, glass, umbrellas, tables, professional cameras, video or recording equipment, metal cutlery, tents or sun shelters will be allowed into the venue.
7. All bags are subject to a safety & security search upon entry to the venue. Any prohibited items will be confiscated.
8. Persons who are intoxicated, will be refused access to the venue.
9. Any behaviour deemed unacceptable by our staff will result in you being denied access to, or removed from our buses.
10. Buses leave the concert immediately after the final act or encore. No refunds will be issued if the bus is missed.
11. This is an outdoor concert series. We play "rain or shine". However, the promoter may decide in its sole discretion to postpone any show to an alternative date in exceptional circumstances.
12. Bus tickets will only be refunded if the concert is cancelled, or if you do not wish to attend the postponement date concert, should this be offered, and your refund has been sought in writing, prior to the postponement date concert. Booking fees will not be refunded in any circumstance.
BOOK HERE AND YOUR TICKETS WILL BE EMAILED OUT TO YOU